Harold D. Thomas, a native of Canton, was educated at Ohio Northern University and Georgetown University (Washington, D.C.), where he holds a master of science in foreign service degree. While living in the Canton area, he was executive director of the Stark County Republican Party and twice ran unsuccessfully for public office. He also served as finance director for a statewide judicial campaign.
By Harold Thomas
- Governing Ourselves: How Americans Can Restore Their Freedom additional information
Articles and Publications
- “States’ Rights: A Test of Character for Presidential Candidates,” Liberty Voice, January 2012.
- “Are You Serious?” (How the liberty movement should view the Ohio gubernatorial campaign), Liberty Voice, Summer 2010.
- “Beyond Red and Blue: The State Sovereignty Movement Ignites a ‘Wildfire Across America’”, Vermont Commons, Autumn 2009.
- “The Case for Ohio Independence” (privately published, 1995, pdf file).
- Interview with Jim Hogue, April 4, 2009 (.mp3 file) on secessionism in North America. Broadcast on radio station WGDR in Burlington, Vermont.
- Berwick Kiwanis Club, “The Meaning of Liberty,” July 8, 2010.
- Southwest Ohio Liberty Conference, “State Sovereignty, Nullification, and Secession,” November 21, 2009. (Photo and brief article)
- Wooster 9-12 Project, “State Sovereignty: What’s in it for me?”, August 10, 2009. PowerPoint (html file).
- Sermon to Obetz United Methodist Church , “What did they fight and die for?”, May 24, 2009 (html file).
This five-part video series features an interview with Harold Thomas and Jason Rink. Each is a YouTube video approximately 10 minutes long: